Plein Air de Lanse is a business blog that looks at events around the world to bring big lessons to small business.
Plein Air de Lanse: Business Marketing and Business Development
In today’s competitive business climate, offering a quality product or service is not enough. A sound business marketing and business development strategy must also be developed and skilfully executed.
If your prospects, customers or members are owners of small or midsize private businesses, you should consider adding a newsletter to your business marketing and/or business development strategy. Studies show that when it comes to business development, newsletters provide higher penetration rates, longer shelf life and broader exposure than any other marketing medium.
A high quality newsletter can offer the following to your overall business marketing and business development strategy:
– Gain consistent, automatic and high-quality exposure to your prospects, clients or members.
– Enjoy repeated exposure as the publication is read, saved, and re-read.
– Position yourself or your company as a trusted advisor rather than simply a provider of a good or service.
– Differentiate yourself from your competition – an essential ingredient to success.
If you decide to do a newsletter, you should outsource nearly all aspects. Allocating a significant amount of time to non-core endeavours, such as the production and delivery of a newsletter, is unwise because business marketing and business development functions are not a part of the value added delivery of a product or services.
Here are your top three priorities to keep in mind:
1) Serve the client’s needs first by offering content of genuine value to the reader.
2) Outsource the production and delivery to avoid distraction and insure consistency in quality and delivery.
3) Don’t expect immediate pay-back and stick with the newsletter program long-term.
Plein Air de Lanse Business Marketing is the undisputed leader in business newsletters targeted to owners of small and mid-size private businesses. Since 1975, business owners have relied on Plein Air de Lanse for straight-to-the point how-to advice. When you get serious about business development and you add a newsletter to your business marketing plan, you owe it to yourself to find out if Plein Air de Lanse Business Marketing can become your own business newsletter. Or, contact us to simply purchase high-quality articles and content.
When your goal is business marketing and/or business development, a sound newsletter strategy could be a powerful component.